Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Future Still in the Waiting


Yes, it's here. Finally. This is the future. See it. Love it. Live it. It releases sometime after I leave for Taiwan, and I will not be able to enjoy the companionship of this piece of art as my own. But I assure you that upon my return, it will be part of my life. In Taiwan, the Factories of Fate and Destiny stand strong. Their product will ship numbering in the hundreds of millions. I will be able to see them and watch as people enjoy their wonder and brilliance. But I will wait patiently for edition 2 or 3 when I get back. I can't wait. I just know it's going to be fantastic. Apple does it again. Way to be, Jobs. Keep it up. I hope you become immortal and never die, because without you at the head of Apple, I don't know how it'll keep it's status of Celestial Glory. God uses Apple merchandise. The better Apple gets, the better our lives get, not necessarily because the new product makes our lives more efficient, but because God has it easier running the planet with his iPad. Can't wait to hold my own. Sigh...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Amen.

You have learned well my young Padawan learner.

You are now ready to go out into the Universe and make your own way.