Monday, March 2, 2009

New Feature

Hey everyone! (Or at least, those that read... ;) I've been thinking lately about what a blog is really for. I've decided that it's to inform anyone and everyone who is in the least bit interested about me. But, that's kinda common sense, I realized after rethinking through my thought processes. There is, however, another element slash opportunity that blogging can do for the conventional (or not so conventional) blogger. From now on, hopefully once a week, I will be posting short slices of the series of books I'm writing. I think this will help my writing improve and progress, plus I will hopefully get some good feedback/constructive criticism. These "short slices" will be composed of short scenes, dialogue, plot maps, and maybe even a few short chapters. I would love any kind of feedback, just don't be super harsh. Harsh is fine, but not degrading to my spirituality, please. Save that for the politicians. Look for a new insert coming this week. (And don't expect me to be super consistent, writing is hard, and I am still a busy, busy teenager) ;) Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Great idea. You could be the next Diablo Cody... Without the stripping of course.

Looking forward to it.

Kevin said...

Can't wait! Hurry up already!