Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mission Addresses

My address at the MTC:

Elder Kevin Gregory Carter Jr
Taiwan Taichung Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

The MTC address will get a PO Box number when I enter on Wednesday. Keep in touch for updates.
When I reach Taiwan, this will be my address:

Elder Kevin Gregory Carter Jr
Taiwan Taichung Mission
#498-11, Wu Chuan Road,
Taichung 404-46 Taiwan

This address is the same for packages and letters. Make sure you ONLY send through the postal service, or it will take forever for it to get to me. My address might very well change once in Taiwan, so keep your eyes open for updates. This site will also be the main place to keep up with my mission. My Dad will continue to post as I update the family on where I am, and with pictures. So keep in touch!!! and wish me luck!!! (Facebook is also a place to go for limited updates)

No comments: