Wednesday, September 23, 2009

True Blue Football Night!

Covered in foam.
Dive! It was an actual rule. You had to dive, or you got kicked off the field. Cool, huh? No one's complaining here...
More super foamy divers.
Tons of blue foamy people!
And me. This was after walking around, so I lost a lot of my foam. I loved it! I had so much fun. Just don't get it in your eyes, mouth, nose, or ears. When you go down the huge slip and slide, you get covered by your own wave of foam and you slip right into a big puddle 4 feet deep. You can't be seen, and you have to keep your eyes and mouth shut until you can stand up and wipe it off, or you will taste it and have eye problems for a while. Trust me. It's not fun. But I did it again anyway!!! I love the activities and ideas BYU has compared to my High School. So much fun! Now, back to my paper. And my reading.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I especially like the part about getting back to your paper and your reading. ;)

J/K, this looks like it was super fun. A good balance is important, work and play. Glad you're enjoying it!!!