Friday, August 28, 2009

My Incandescent Story

From old...
To New...
And back again.
I have no idea what that means, but it doesn't matter. I also have no idea what the title of this post has anything to do with anything. But whatever. I'm here at BYU and that's what matters. The first BYU picture is originally from way back when. The second is at least a little more modern, but what do I know? And the last picture will last for millenia. Anyway, here I am in my little dorm room on BYU campus enjoying my time and getting ready for work--and the rest of my life. Just so you all know, I am excited and it really has gone great already. Of course. Thanks for all your support! And keep checking in! Whenever I have time, I suppose... :P

1 comment:

Mike said...

She can't do what?

::confused::