Monday, June 29, 2009

Revision is Imminent, but Progress Persists

So, after five years of planning, writing, re-writing, council meetings, friendly skirmishes, changing minds, and more planning, finally I've been able to start my books. Chapter 1 and 2 are now finished. Obviously there will need to be revision after revision after revision, but that's what moms are for. :P I love writing, and after finally just sitting down and getting it all down on paper, it's a lot easier than I thought. I'm not even planning out what I'm gonna write. I know the general direction it should go but I have no idea what I'm gonna write when I sit down. It just comes. I love it!! When I finish a chapter I read it through and fix any major problems or "plot bombs" as I call them then save the file, close the window and go to work. Of course I couldn't do this without the support of my family and friends so thank you!!! If you want to read the chapters, you will probably have to wait. I don't like giving these out lightly to anyone. Only my co-writer has read chapter one. Be patient, I will be able to release another excerpt soon. I also need to thank all those responsible for the massive Star Wars Universe that is out there. I have gained so much inspiration from them and their work. Thank you!!! A special thanks goes to the Star Wars: The Old Republic Team and their awesome ideas. Thank you Lucasarts and Bioware!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Co-writer?...as in you have someone else who is writing the book with you? I'm lost. Do I know who it is?