Monday, April 20, 2009

Vanity: Fact or Fiction?

Well, I'm not quite as bad off as the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but we're quite similar in our aspirations. Last Monday, I signed up for Weight Watchers; for men, of course. I've lost 4 pounds in one week already, and am happy that I finally have something to calm the tornado that claims my stomach. I know, I know, some of you will laugh at me and ask me why I think I need this. Well, I have maintained a bad habit, thanks to my teenage metabolism (and hormones), for too long. The repercussions of said habit have begun to show themselves. So I am taking a stand and changing habits before I go overboard. Just thought all of you should know. :)

2 comments:

Quelly said...

This isn't about me telling you you had a big butt is it? Because I said it with love, really...

Kevin said...

Nice logo dude!